Total Pageviews

15.11.10

What The Hell, Facebook?

I'm about sick to death of hearing about "Facebook". I have never, and will never hold any defendant attention for this social networking scheme. First and foremost, is the already lucile lack of rules and boundaries on which information these people can use.

That only further becomes tainted by most front running companies now addressing social media as being the next step. Now these people want to go and create e-mail addresses on top of their bogged down behavior with messaging style services.

What people don't realize, is that it is very much likely that any information used inside your personal e-mail with them, is being leaked into the public definition which is fine, if you have nothing to hide, for some people. But if you prefer to have your privacy because you've had to deal with one or two, or maybe fifteen psycho stalker people in the past, this doesn't seem like a good idea.

I know I know they only sell it to companies, who cares? That's better. I want some asshole, like myself, who works at one of these 'companies' to get ahold of my information, knowing full well because he is an asshole, he'll call me, write me letters, and talk alot of shit, just to annoy the crap outta me. Seriously Facebook. No. Just no. Get back in your hole! Fuck facebook.

No comments: